Personalizing Services At Powles Funeral Home, we know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved ones hobbies and interests.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- photographic collages
- displays of personal memorabilia
- the writing of personal notes by family and friends during the service
- service folders & registry books that reflect personal style and interests
- music selections from our extensive library
- live musicians
- special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.